Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Season never feels fully started til Montreal plays Boston.

Price will have to be exceptional because our D was dominated by the Eichel line imagine what the Bergeron line will do.

According to the mainboard/Torts rivalries don't exist anymore; however I do expect to see some intense hugging from Gallagher and Marchand in this one.

We've played against the Leafs, Pens twice and a host of other good teams with extremely talented players, but because our D was supposedly dominated by a team that beat us with a minute to go yesterday (Eichel not getting a point by the way), suddenly our D will be getting dominated?

The Marchand line is very good yes but let's get some perspective here.

Reactions: David Suzuki

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Hope we get smoked and it humbles our expectations for this season even more. The sooner this happens the better so we can be sellers at the deadline. Last thing we need is to fade towards the end and just miss the playoffs. This is the track we are on boys and girls... like it or not

dont worry , habs playing 200% hockey while some teams are on 40%.

top10 will be easy

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Montreal better end this "Deslaurier is an everyday player" thing if they want to have any actual success this year. I know Bergevin thinks its one of the better moves he's made, but its really not.

Keep playing him though, I want a good pick.

But he hits everything in sight thats how you win games intimidate the other team OLD TIME HOCKEY lol

Reactions: Rapala

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

So on top of Hudon being confirmed for tomorrow, there may be some more changes to the line-up.

I don't know if this means Scherbak comes in or if there will be a change on defense.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

So on top of Hudon being confirmed for tomorrow, there may be some more changes to the line-up.

I don't know if this means Scherbak comes in or if there will be a change on defense.

A game against the Bruins on a Saturday night is a perfect situation to give Scherbak opportunity, have him disappoint, and then give us reasons to sit him again. But if he produces or plays well, maybe they are on to something? :sarcasm:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Shaw needs to sit..............bad penalties, goalie interference calls, last night a real lazy penalty cost us.......DLO may also be sitting tomorrow night...............they should unleash Hudon and Scherbeck and put them in the lineup, somewhere....shake it up after last night!!

Reactions: Forum93

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Sorry folks but Mete is not ready and needs more seasoning. A fast skating puck moving D man that creates zero offense? Send him down and bring up Kulak

No way he should be playing R D regardless of what he did in Junior.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017

I think something happens with Kotkaniemi- perhaps moved up to play with Tatar and Gallagher.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
If they dont want to sit Shaw, play him at center between Hudon and Scherbak, its not like Peca and D-Lo played great the last few games

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Every player on our 4th line could sit, but DLO should dress against Boston. Peca and Shaw have been worse. Hudon and Scherbak could be an interesting pairing, they could have some success if they are left to build chemistry and get the jump on other teams' 4th line.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Montreal better end this "Deslaurier is an everyday player" thing if they want to have any actual success this year. I know Bergevin thinks its one of the better moves he's made, but its really not.

Keep playing him though, I want a good pick.
Habs are not losing because of Deslauriers or that 4th line, though.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Really looking forward to this game.
I wonder what Marchand has in store for us.

The Halak vs. Price matchup should be exciting as well. Unless they put Rask but he's playing like **** and always gets destroyed against the Habs.

Rask should play. He did won his 3 games vs Montreal last year I think?

TrapGod Jr

Apr 22, 2017
That's 20/20 vision you got there

I hope the Habs sucks for next few weeks. I just got red dead redemption 2. I want to play it
Damn right! I'm going to get it soon, but I'm wondering if I should upgrade to a Ps4 pro or Xbox 1x since its a 4K game( I have a Xbox 1). What console do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad