Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Reactions: Edgy

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
With all these consecutive losses and Julien saying they're going to look for solutions, they can't possibly come back with the same lineup. There should be some shuffling and Folin is very likely to get a shot.
I think the solution Julien was thinking of was to increase Drouin's ice time and also play him on the PK.:sarcasm:

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, let's hope you're right.

Being facetious. I very much doubt it as it would be another major blow to MB's decision-making unless of course, he'd secure a Pacioretty-like return for him.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Big 4 point game.

Hopefully Tampa can win in regulation tonight.

Hopefully but it feels like our luck is running out in this play off run. Tampa on a 5 game winning streak coming to an end on the road against Columbus wouldn't surprise me at all. Fingers crossed it goes our way.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Tough stretch continues.............which Habs team will show up? Would like to see the gang who beat the Jets!!
The Jets got beaten by the Sens.. They were the ones who didn't show up.

If the Habs can't beat the Jackets on a second game in 2 night for them, you can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Back-up is getting the start for Columbus against TB tonight, which means Bob is playing tomorrow vs Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->