Post-Game Talk: Habs blank Wild in A Night of Firsts, 4-0!

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Yes, one only has to take a look at your post history to see it's nothing but whining about other posters.

His post was fine.

There used to be a televison forum (TWOP) where one rule strictly enforced was "no boards on boards", meaning you couldn't talk about the boards in a meta sense.

So any comments like "now that they killed him off you haters will be happy", "I know the popular opinion on here is..." "you guys are so unfair to.." were ruthlessly deleted. It cleaned up the conversation tremendously. We would do well without posts about "what are all you Bergie lovers/haters going to say now?" and I am sure I am guilty of some sh**posts like that myself.

And yes, I fully appreciate that I am expressly violating that for which I advocate in this very post. Like many great political martyrs throughout history I am trying to change the system from within. Please don't sentence me to twenty years of boredom as per historical precedent.

Reactions: Runner77 and G0bias

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
So it's an intentional thing then,bizarre.

Hope it wasn't just a "forgot" on the architect. lol.

They are really jammed in tight on the bench these days. More training staff than ever, players are wedged in. Anlysts between the benches. Incidentally Pierre McGuire was saying Montreal is one of the only rinks where he can't do the game from ice level. Not enough room to afford him a good view. That may be in part because TSN and RDS already have people there.

It looks goofy, and I am sure they hate being plunked there like an animal in the zoo.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
That is awesome. Although I really don't understand how at the Bell Center, the goalie has to sit all the way on the other side of the ice. Place Bell is the same for Laval.

Sucks for the goalie. But great for the fans. But yeah, personnally, makes no sense that you have to sit alone.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad