Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Avs 2 November 8:00 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Can't wait to see Galchenyuk, love that guy.

Habs fan here

You should have watched the game yesterday, I think he played the best game of his career, if he plays the same way tonight you won't be disappointed.

Can't wait to see the Roy vs Therrien match up (I hope Therrien won't be out coached as bad as he was yesterday lol) and I'm looking forward to watch Mckinnon play for the first time this year.

Have a great game!

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Habs fan here

You should have watched the game yesterday, I think he played the best game of his career, if he plays the same way tonight you won't be disappointed.

Can't wait to see the Roy vs Therrien match up (I hope Therrien won't be out coached as bad as he was yesterday lol) and I'm looking forward to watch Mckinnon play for the first time this year.

Have a great game!

To be fair, us Avs fans probably all want Galchenyuk to score 5 own goals and play just terrible :P

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
With a B2B, Foote ceremony, and history between Roy and Canadiens, I expect the worst. I always do.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
282p7au.jpg

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Habs fan here

You should have watched the game yesterday,

We kinda had another game to watch yesterday :sarcasm:

Seriously though, looking forward to a great matchup tonight. I don't get to see the Habs much but I know they have some great offense. It will be fun to see our teams go at it.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Former Avs

John-Michael Liles ‏@hoosierjm26 1h

Congratulations to Adam Foote having his jersey retired in Colorado today. Great person, teammate, and leader. #bigfoote #52

Craig Anderson ‏@CraigAnderson41 45m

It was an honor to play with Adam Foote in Colorado, congratulations on having #52 retired in the rafters tonight. http://www.milehighhockey.com/2013/...adiens-avalanche-adam-foote-retirement-jersey …

Colby Cohen ‏@ColbyCohen36 2h

Congrats on jersey retirement Footie . What a player and better person, first ever NHL game as his teammate,proud to say that #AvsWarrior52

Kevin Shattenkirk ‏@shattdeuces 2h

Congratulations to Footer for his jersey retirement.. Wasn't with him for long but he taught me a lot.. Well deserved big guy #52 #warrior

Darcy Tucker ‏@16DarcyTucker 4h

Congrats #52 jersey in the rafters. Great leader and even better friend and teammate. #footes

And Avs for those of you who don't do twitter

Paul Stastny ‏@PaulyWalnuts26 1h

BigFoote gets the jerseys in the rafters tonight! Couldn't be more deserving! Great player/Great teammate/even better person! #52AvsWarrior

Matt Duchene ‏@Matt9Duchene 1h

Big congrats to Footer on having his jersey retired tonight! Has been such a great mentor to me in my career. Well deserved accolade! #52

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
How many hours until puck drop? 6? Or 7? Isn't the clock set back an hour in NA tonight?

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
MacKinnon with a goal, pretty please?

Yeah hope he gets it going soon. Said this in the last GDT. I was really impressed with Talbot's ability in the corner last night. I think if Nate can get open in front and Talbot can resist passing to Mitchell I think he'll bury a few. I'm also hoping we can start to see Nate successfully rushing into the zone himself. He has the talent to.

Seems like he always lets up a bit or doesn't know what to do when he is skating in on the other teams D. Not sure if it's a learning thing, but something seems weird about his game in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad