Habs Announce 23-Man Roster

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I am more confident than last season ; Julien ( Ducharme ) changes the system to play a faster game and i think that it will help our players in the transition game and in the offensive zone

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Are we expecting Domi to score 9 goals again this season? Over or Under?
Is Danault going to score another 8 goals this year? Over or Under
Are we going to have a combinations of 3 extra forwards who score a 9 goals in 133 games this season? Over or under
Is Victor Mete going to get another 0 goal this year? Over or under(LOL)?

I can go and ask thoses same question for Hudon Lehkonen and Drouin as well.... MTL offence won't be worse then last year, I can't see how this is it even possible.
There’s a good chance they score under 200 this year. I make my list every year. I’ve been within 5 goals for 5 years.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I don't understand how some of you are surprised. We knew a long time ago this year the lineup would be terribad.

Great, imo. We'll draft higher. I'm just sad they decided to throw Kotkaniemi to the wolves, I hope they take him out of this mess after a few games.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinodebino

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I don't understand how some of you are surprised. We knew a long time ago this year the lineup would be terribad.

Great, imo. Well draft higher. I'm just sad they decided to throw Kotkaniemi to the wolves, I hope they take him out of this mess after a few games.
Ya, I'm not surprised it's terribad. I'm surprised some people here think it's not that bad, and they could surprise..I mean, lol.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
The D looks like it smells D.

About the Forwards, it's strange in that I like a lot of these players but none of them would make Top 2 lines anywhere. I guess they'll work by commitee. lol

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I agree with you. Most posters are underestimating this team. I'll go on record and say they're a bubble team. Either make the playoffs or fall short on the last two games.
The only way this happens is if we have significant career years from many of our players.
Now, the dynamic make up of this team is so bad that I don't see how this happens.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Julien didn't confirm if Shaw will play. But take it as you will, but Shaw was practicing on the 2nd PP unit this morning.

jiFfM.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad