Post-Game Talk: Habs 2 - Az -1 - Price gets to 300 in style!

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
nobody is giving him love, one is being obsessed with him though and it's you.
Lol. Sure thing. Posters saying we want him back is Love. Yes let’s bring another 3rd liner in
Damn right I’m obsessed with him
People said he will explode in Arizona. Lol.
Useless , lazy player that only shows up when it don’t matter.
C ya Galchenyuk

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
nobody is giving him love, one is being obsessed with him though and it's you.
I'm pretty he said that Arizona's 1C was Clayton Keller and Derek Stepan, with Strome and Dvorak ahead of Galchenyuk for the C spot...well Strome is not even a Coyote any more. There's credible criticism and then there's hate...

Reactions: ECWHSWI

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Perhaps you should be more careful which posts you quote so as not to give an impression you didn't intend.

I can't speak for other posters as to their motivations, but I'm happy to read other opinions even if they differ from my own. There are multiple viewpoints offered here, which is the very foundation of a forum.

I'd humbly suggest that you learn to accept that.

I think you'd have to try very hard to feel victimized by a post that was talking about the general topic of what you were talking about - sigh.

Also, accepting something isn't mutually exclusive with questioning why that thing is or exists

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I think you'd have to try very hard to feel victimized by a post that was talking about the general topic of what you were talking about - sigh.

Also, accepting something isn't mutually exclusive with questioning why that thing is or exists

Maybe just stop complaining about the fact there are different opinions.

You're the one playing the victim. Open your eyes man. Please stop associating my posts with your hubris and crocodile tears. Try sticking with hockey for a change.

You actually aren't bad at that.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe just stop complaining about the fact there are different opinions.

You're the one playing the victim. Open your eyes man. Please stop associating my posts with your hubris and crocodile tears. Try sticking with hockey for a change.

You actually aren't bad at that.

Fair enough, we won't get back into it. Sheed might though.

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
only this year matters... The evaluation of a 2 year old. wah wah wah I don't care about the past, I don't care about the future, all I care about is now. wah wah wah...Almost funny, but really just like having a conversation with a random 2 year old in the middle of a temper tantrum.

The irony in calling another poster a 2 year old in this post is blinding!!

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Have you read his posts in this thread?
Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaa. Someone made fun of your idol Galchenyuk
Lol. Get over it man. You were so wrong about him going to Arizona and lighting it up that it’s eating you up inside
He’s a dime a dozen player. Byron is 10 times the player he is. You can’t handle
It

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lol. Get over it man. You were so wrong about him going to Arizona and lighting it up that it’s eating you up inside
He’s a dime a dozen player. Byron is 10 times the player he is. You can’t handle
It

Well, it will be nice to revisit this conversation in 5 years...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
It

Damn Zorba. I like you but did Chucky have a one night stand with your woman? :laugh:

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lol. You need 5 years now. Good one
Have a great Xmas

Of course, lol, you're not going to close the books on a player's career until they're in their prime. Don't worry, if you're right, you will be proven right.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Damn Zorba. I like you but did Chucky have a one night stand with you woman? :laugh:
Lol. Nah, some people need to be called out on this
We all heard that Galchenyuk would light it up. Be the best second line centre in the nhl
Posters gotta come out and say , damn I was wrong Galchenyuk isn’t that good instead of still blaming the whole habs organization for his failures
This is on him and his poisonous family.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Lol. Nah, some people need to be called out on this
We all heard that Galchenyuk would light it up. Be the best second line centre in the nhl
Posters gotta come out and say , damn I was wrong Galchenyuk isn’t that good instead of still blaming the whole habs organization for his failures
This is on him and his poisonous family.

We misused him. Among personal issues. Theirren was screwing with the development from the start.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We misused him. Among personal issues. Theirren was screwing with the development from the start.
I’ll politely disagree. A player has to look in the mirror sometimes. Galchenyuk to me is soft and lazy. He’s exactly what this team didn’t need
Same goes for Pacioretty

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
5 years ? Lmfao. Sounds like a Bergevin plan

Apples and oranges, apples and oranges. As in, your post makes no sense whatsoever.

When someone says it takes 5 to 10 years to evaluate a draft, you be like "it sounds like a Bergevin plan. hee hee. hee hee."

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Apples and oranges, apples and oranges. As in, your post makes no sense whatsoever.

When someone says it takes 5 to 10 years to evaluate a draft, you be like "it sounds like a Bergevin plan. hee hee. hee hee."

Im confused. Is this even english ?

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Well I am certainly happy I have watched only a few games. The positivity brigade is giving me a headache now that they have shut down any critique this mediocre team justly deserves. Be proud guys you won. Soon you can have your echo chamber like Habs reddit and just chant habs are division champions!!!! I have never felt so negatively toward THIS BOARD as I have from the nasty name calling that is going on.

Don't like someones opinion=they are a bully and call them stupid at the same time. Mirrors exist use one. Check yourself people its more toxic now with "the rules" than before.

OH and I forgot :wave: yeah price getting his 300 against a bottom dweller :wave: Only way this team can win if its not Ottawa. Wouldn't want my whole post to be a negative nancy one. :razz:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
meh, ******* or interview with people who spent nights bashing you ? I too pick *******.

Listening to the Zz feed last night they said Galchenyuk spent all kinds of time doing interviews before the game and was very professional about it...

So some folks like making up stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad