Who's winning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
People are overreacting.

Mete was having a hard time before his little injury. Alzner had 1 ok game, then 1 bad game. It's only fairness to give him one or two more; everybody's allowed to have bad games. And Alzner had put together a good training camp.

Of course if he continue to play bad and stay in the lineup, I will stop defending the coaches, but not for now.

As for Hudon, whom I like very much, he too had 2 bad games before being send in the press box. Turnover machine, lost most battles for the puck... Deslauriers had a great season last year and brings something he's the only one to bring, so again it's only fairness to give him a few games.

And again, if he continue to play bad and stay in the lineup, I will stop defending the coaches, but not for now.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
People are overreacting.

Mete was having a hard time before his little injury. Alzner had 1 ok game, then 1 bad game. It's only fairness to give him one or two more; everybody's allowed to have bad games. And Alzner had put together a good training camp.

Of course if he continue to play bad and stay in the lineup, I will stop defending the coaches, but not for now.

As for Hudon, whom I like very much, he too had 2 bad games before being send in the press box. Turnover machine, lost most battles for the puck... Deslauriers had a great season last year and brings something he's the only one to bring, so again it's only fairness to give him a few games.

And again, if he continue to play bad and stay in the lineup, I will stop defending the coaches, but not for now.

It’s not just the coaches. He’s getting paid a decent amount of money this year and has 4 more years on his contract. Management will be telling the coaching staff to do whatever they can to find him a role on the roster as opposed to in the press box or in the AHL. Of course if he plays like he continues to play like they have, it’ll be to much for even Bergevin to not do something about it.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
ykmf3.gif
I'm surprised he could count that far.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
You got to be kidding me..... Benn on the first pair next to Petry???? WHY!

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

Maybe to protect Mete, If they want to match Petry's pairing against Tkachuk and Neal who are 2 physical and borderline dirty players

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Maybe to protect Mete, If they want to match Petry's pairing against Tkachuk and Neal who are 2 physical and borderline dirty players

Then why not playing Ouellet with Petry on that pairing instead of switching both Benn and Ouellet from their strong side?

Reilly-Juulsen
Ouellet-Petry
Mete-Benn

This would look better to me.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Sucks that Benn is with Petry. Benn has played well when he's playing like 16-17 minutes a game, when he gets put in the top 4 playing 20 minutes a game he begins to look awful like he did in the playoffs and last year.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3 and 417

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
It’s not just the coaches. He’s getting paid a decent amount of money this year and has 4 more years on his contract. Management will be telling the coaching staff to do whatever they can to find him a role on the roster as opposed to in the press box or in the AHL. Of course if he plays like he continues to play like they have, it’ll be to much for even Bergevin to not do something about it.

Yet......Mete in...... Alzner out for tonight game

;)

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016

Maybe beceause in CJ's mind that's not is 1st pairing.....looking at those D, in my mind the first pairing is Reilly-Juulsen, in reality, as long as Weber is out.....we dont have a 1st pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad