Pre-Game Talk: Habitants vs Flames

Who's winning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Another good test for the Habs. I think this will be a close one. Probably a 1-goal game. Looking forward to it

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I sometimes forget the Calgary Flames are even a thing

discuss
We’ve had some pretty epic playoff battles with the flames and 2 of my favorite players played for them. Otto and Fluery. Good ole days lol!

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Should be a good game. Flames are fun team to watch. Flames should be favourites here but the Habs play with so much speed and effort it's tough to really go against them at home. I'm gonna go with Flames 3-2 hope DLO sits until he doesn't have his bird cage. He's at his best when he's physical and couldn't really play that way against the Sens.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
We’ve had some pretty epic playoff battles with the flames and 2 of my favorite players played for them. Otto and Fluery. Good ole days lol!

1j4app.jpg

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
For what it's worth, I watched the Rangers and Flames last night and tbh the Rags gave the Flames as much as they could handle but Rittich held the fort, he was amazing for them. The Flames level of talent won them the game against the workmanlike Rangers, the skill level advantage if you will. If this Flames team can put it all together I can honestly see them as big threats in the west, I kind of see them as an eastern style team in the western conference. The habs will have a very tough time against them. 4-2 Flames.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
We get the benefit of playing a team who had to play and travel last night, seems like we luck out like that a lot,

However, I feel this will be our beginning of a slow steady decline back to where we belong,

5-1 Flames

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We get the benefit of playing a team who had to play and travel last night, seems like we luck out like that a lot,

However, I feel this will be our beginning of a slow steady decline back to where we belong,

5-1 Flames

The game is tomorrow??? The Flames should have their East Coast legs by then.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
This is the Claude Julien of last year.... Alzner instead of Mete again today.

Hudon and Scherbak as extra again for a guy like Deslauriers F$$$ me!

Reactions: Simarino and cphabs

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Wouldn't mind Mete going to Laval and call Kulak in Montreal. Kulak is doing everything he needs in order to be called up.

Mete was struggling anyway, he needs to work some things at a slower pace, especially his offense.

And before the crazies chime in, and begins calling me names for saying that Mete will only learn in the NHL, he's only 20, was there last season because of our piss-poor defense, and this season he doesn't bring anything so far besides his skating.

It's not like it will ruin him or something...

DCarriere

Mar 15, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
I'm not a fan of Julien's decision making when it comes to lineup changes.

He tampers with a winning lineup that was highly successful by inserting slower players like Deslauriers, Shaw, Alzner - lose.

Doesn't make any changes going into the next game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad