OT: Guys I'm done.... not being dramatic.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I have been through a lot with this team as i know many of you guys have. As a little background when i joined the board I was rekindling my love for the Senators after a 4 year bender called high school. shortly after i started making decent amount of money and after My long time season ticket holder uncle talked me into it, I bought season tickets.

After only 3 seasons there was almost irreparable damage caused to the relationship between me and the customer service of the Ottawa Senators. They have lied to me and have treated me like an idiot. Now multiple times I have given them a chance to apologize to me and I would purchase season tickets, however they will not and refuse to admit any wrong doing what so ever. When I called and asked for I told my season ticket rep "I want an apology or cancel my season tickets" the response from the Senators organization was " your cancellation confirmation should be in your email inbox within the hour".

I've been there for every play off game every bullshit $20 parking, $12 beers, $8 pizza slices, Jerseys, helmets, video games, autographed memorabilia, sens carnivals, behind the net when Turris beat Lundqvist in the playoffs or when alfie and greening beat pittsburgh at the end of the game and seemed hopeless, the bench clearing brawl against montreal, fighting with drunk Toronto fans at leafs games, making fun of the 100 level for not making noise telling them to put their news papers down, fan sections with lot's of cheering and colors, illegally tail gating, drinking in their bars pre and post games, watching every draft and participating in mock drafts here It just goes on and on. i use to be able to tell people how many contracts sens had and who the players were and what kind of season they were having. i use to watch B sens on main's strean and chat with everyone.

I even supported them through the Spezza trade (my favourite sen) and when Alfie left from pure management poison.

I fixed their f***ing cars.

I will say pheonix where ever you are(I haven't seen you in years) thank you for your strong opinions. I always had a good time reading about your love for Ryan Strome and all the draft arguments we use to get into. Maindot your the shit, loved chatting with you. every other poster thanks for the good times, this board is a good place .

BK201

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
See ya BK. Happy to take you back when we start winning again.

It's not about winning. I don't know what to do.I drew a line in the sand with the org and the org doesn't care what so ever they even told my uncle at the fan fest for season tickets that would get him in the Alfredsson line for an auto graph (He scratched turris as his autograph) then never did and when he called his rep they basically said it's not their problem. so he said i want Alfies autograph or cancel my package.

we both are not season ticket holders anymore. let me tell you this we are not STH anymore and it has nothing to do with the performance of the team.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
It's not about winning. I don't know what to do.I drew a line in the sand with the org and the org doesn't care what so ever they even told my uncle at the fan fest for season tickets that would get him in the Alfredsson line for an auto graph (He scratched turris as his autograph) then never did and when he called his rep they basically said it's not their problem. so he said i want Alfies autograph or cancel my package.

we both are not season ticket holders anymore. let me tell you this we are not STH anymore and it has nothing to do with the performance of the team.
Did you have season tickets for this upcoming season? And did they refund you in full?

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
You arent alone.

Im already knee deep in stress with my mothers battle with cancer.

Ive been on the fence with boycotting a Melnyk owned team for a little while now, and said that I would wait and see what happens with EK before I decide if its worth pulling the plug or not.

I walked into this week with a bit of optimism for the future, and first we got the Boro video, and now this.

So im also personally done until the obvious changes are made up top.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I canceled before last season and have been going to games but only pay $15 a ticket on stub hub. basically it was more like not renewing at that point, my uncle was given a refund but canceled before i did. When Alfie was still playing.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

I think most people who aren’t tone deaf realize it has nothing to do with winning and losing but the POS we have at the top.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I expect to see a ton of Sens jerseys on kijiji this weekend...

Funny you mention that. I have a ton of Sens jerseys and some other merch I think I’m gonna put up in the next few weeks.

I’ll probably hang onto my Tugnutt black jersey and Sens conf final playoff towel from 2003 though.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Can I please have someone explain to me how and why there gonna keep supporting this franchise under this owner and management
Sure. I love this team and enjoy watching the games. I don't like Melnyk but I have some sympathy for the rotten team financial situation. I'd rather watch hockey than not and I expect things will get better. I'll stand by the team, even through this gong show. I love Karlsson, but not above my team. As much as people say it's not about winning and losing, the only reason people care about the owner or money is because they know that's tied to winning. Basically I'm a fan of my team, even when it is acting incompetently.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
This team has zero expectations on it. I'm not expecting historic or near historic bad... but still I'm done with this. Melnyk is a buffoon and a bad person. The entire management group is incompetent thanks to him being cheap.

There is no hope to contend until he's gone.

Reactions: Satoru Gojo

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
483928877.jpg

Reactions: Back in Black

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->