GUYS I FOUND GARTH SNOW!! (not locked in Lou's Basement)

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Good for him coaching Bantams. Hope he has something positive to offer the kids. An often overlooked part of coaching youth sports are the ahole parents. Garf gets a +1 in my book for coaching and putting up with the parent BS

Reactions: Quicklime

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Good for him coaching Bantams. Hope he has something positive to offer the kids. An often overlooked part of coaching youth sports are the ahole parents. Garf gets a +1 in my book for coaching and putting up with the parent BS

It's absolutely amazing how parents behave. In my experience, I'd say somewhere between 30-40% of parents of kids in youth sports are nuts.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like Snow just loves the game of hockey and his kid. Happy to see he's in a good place.

Not a bad life for him. He got paid big time under the contract Wang gave him before the new ownership took over, he gets to coach youth hockey while being rich, and can turn an Islander game on and see mostly guys he brought in playing.

Reactions: Quicklime

1 Timer

Aug 23, 2009
Howell, NJ
Not to get Geeky but the Hitmen here in NJ are a feeder to the NCAA. PAL is no joke either. Their AAA program is best around. I think a lot of ex-Islanders coached for PAL.
Alumni

Reactions: xECK29x

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Not to get Geeky but the Hitmen here in NJ are a feeder to the NCAA. PAL is no joke either. Their AAA program is best around. I think a lot of ex-Islanders coached for PAL.
Alumni

Brett Pesce is the most recent NHLer to come out of that program, pretty darn good one too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->