GUYS I FOUND GARTH SNOW!! (not locked in Lou's Basement)

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Seriously.

I went to Northwell Ice Arena at Eisenhower Park last night to watch a friend of a friend's son play the PAL Islanders.

I figured it'd be cool to check out the team store and see if any isles front office may be around seeing as the teams one road trip.

Anyway, the game got started and the PAL Islanders were just totally out classed by this NJ team (Hitmen). The kid we're here for scores 2 goals before the mom comments to me that the Islanders are coached by two former players. My first thought looking across the ice and squinting was Steve Webb which was wrong.

Garth f***ing Snow. Coaching 14 year olds late on a Sunday.

Oh and Aaron Asham.

How the mighty have fallen.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Seriously.

I went to Northwell Ice Arena at Eisenhower Park last night to watch a friend of a friend's son play the PAL Islanders.

I figured it'd be cool to check out the team store and see if any isles front office may be around seeing as the teams one road trip.

Anyway, the game got started and the PAL Islanders were just totally out classed by this NJ team (Hitmen).

So the kid we're here for scores 2 goals before the mom comments to me that the Islanders are coached by two former players. My first thought looking across the ice and squinting was Steve Webb which was wrong.

Garth ****ing Snow. Coaching 14 year olds late on a Sunday.

Oh and Aaron Asham.

Did he have 5-6 goalies suited up on the bench in reserve?

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Seriously.

Anyway, the game got started and the PAL Islanders were just totally out classed by this NJ team (Hitmen). The kid we're here for scores 2 goals before the mom comments to me that the Islanders are coached by two former players. My first thought looking across the ice and squinting was Steve Webb which was wrong.

Garth ****ing Snow. Coaching 14 year olds late on a Sunday.

Oh and Aaron Asham.

Was he in his track suit?

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009

Attachments

• 20200209_185500.jpg
    20200209_185500.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: xECK29x

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Only under Charles Wang can someone become GM with zero experience, while that same person needs to work his way up out of the youth leagues to perhaps become a HS coach down the line.

nyscene

Jul 26, 2006
PANIC!
This is funny, but people are going to take this way too seriously. Good for him, he’s a pro hockey player, better the 100% of the posters here so good on him for coaching the youth.
I think his son is also on the team. It’s the right age group.

Riseonfire

Nov 8, 2009
That Jersey program is one of the strongest in the USPHL, it’s produced NHLers

Oh shit really? This kid was the biggest and best by a ridiculous amount. He's technically in the family now so I hope he goes pro! lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad