News Article: Guy Lafleur to have heart operation Thursday

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Mon idole! Guy!Guy!Guy! Still have chills watching videos of him flying on the wing. Everybody looked slow but Guy!

There! Changed my avatar in honour of him!

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Is that where they take veins from your legs and sew them on the outside of the heart thus bypassing the main vessels?

These days they use pig valves or you can choose non organic ones. Just had my dad done at the mayo clinic , there are a couple good methods to choose.

Reactions: DangerDave

Pietrangelo

Oct 26, 2015
Just heard that the flower had to go in for a quadruple bypass surgery today after trying to get his helicopter license renewed. thoughts and prayers with him as he goes through this.

Jul 6, 2016
Most people recover well. I hope so for Guy who is still an athlete and a strong guy.

Reactions: dinodebino

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The top dog hab for me and all of my family during his playing days, I wish him a speedy recovery. I met him 20 years ago when he and many former habs alumni toured the Maritimes playing charity events, he signed my nephew's hat and was very gracious and friendly to both of us. I watched him shooting some pucks in the warmup and I could not get over just how hard that he could still shoot a puck. God damn! We really need the modern version of Mr. Lafleur.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad