Rumor: Gusev to Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I hope he goes to Vegas, I believe he'd be able to play in the playoffs too (since he was on their reserve list before the trade deadline). That would be insane to get that kind of injection into your team for the playoffs.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I hope he goes to Vegas, I believe he'd be able to play in the playoffs too (since he was on their reserve list before the trade deadline). That would be insane to get that kind of injection into your team for the playoffs.

It hurts them cap wise next year since it'll burn an ELC year, but it's a nice shot in the arm as you said.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wouldn't make sense long term, unless he agreed to some potential trade destinations.

Besides he just played a 7 game conference final series. Why does he want to jump into North American playoffs?

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Really curious to see how he fares in the NHL if he comes over at some point. Skill level is certainly there. I've had my eye on him since 2011.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Wouldn't make sense long term, unless he agreed to some potential trade destinations.

Besides he just played a 7 game conference final series. Why does he want to jump into North American playoffs?
To burn his elc

$$

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
What about visa? He has no contract. It will take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad