Speculation: Guess the trades that happen before or on trade deadline

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Dumba, Donato, and 2nd for Necas, Suzuki, and 1st.

Wild basically do the Burns trade over again.
lol no.

Wouldn't trade Necas straight up for Dumba. And to give up Suzuki and a 1st on top of it and only get back some nothing player like Donato, who we have absolutely zero need for, and a 2nd. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
What's French Canadian for Hahahahahaha?

Hehehehehehe?
FixedViciousGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
:flyers Acquire F Tyler Toffoli to Philadelphia, (LA retains 50%)
For

:kingsD Robert Hagg, LW Issac Ratcliffe, G Kirill Ustimenko, 2020 conditional 2nd round pick (turns into 1st rounder if Flyers resign Toffoli.
Genesis song Robery Assault and battery should be playing. a 2 sure. A 2 and Ustimenko. I'll live with it. Add Hagg and Ratcliffe no shot.

Reactions: flyersfan187

awegrzyn

Jun 17, 2014
What are you adding to the first Palmieri has still another year on his contract so unless more is coming with that first this is not worth entertaining at all.

They will have to add to Palmieri, but I have no idea, so I skipped that part.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Boring trade but a fit. Derek Grant 4c from Ducks to Flyers for 4th and 5th. 700k salary and worth 4c rental.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
JP Pageau and Craig Anderson (50% retained) to the Pittsburgh Penguins for Matt Murray and Nick Bjugstad
Rickard Rackell to the Boston Bruins for 1st 2020, 2nd 2020, Jakub Zboril, David Backes and 2nd 2021 (turns into a first if Boston wins the cup in either 2020 or 2021)

Reactions: Estlin

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
- helm at 50% retained to oilers for a 3rd . under contract one more season at 3.8 i think
- athanasou at 50% retained to vegas for a 1st . under contract one more season

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Jesper Fast + 6th to Flyers for a 2nd. AV absolutely loved Fast when he was with the Rangers.

Ryan Strome to Colorado for a 2nd + 3rd

Kreider + 3rd we get from Colorado to STL for Kostin + 1st.
Fast 6 for 2 is realistic value. If this was trade deadline and its Fast move or no move I would do it for Flyers. Since Hextall is scouting Flyers/Florida game Toffoli rumors stirring up.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Zuccarello + Greenway

Georgiev + cap dump + pick?

Please take him and that contract back you know you'd love yourself some Greenway.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i don't think bergevin will be as active as habs fan hope....

-thompson to washington for a 4th
-cousins to the oilers for a 4th
-weise to jets for a 6th

habs may also move kulak, folin, weal, kovalchuk
but it will also be for picks

TB has also been scouting habs, maybe it's for a depth D

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Not a prediction but if I was Toronto I would try to pry Murphy out of Chicago, and maybe Gustafsson too if the price is right. Not sure how Chicago values either guy but I suspect the deal starts with Kapanen.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Athanasiou to the Oilers for Puljujarvi and Lagesson.

Maybe Holland also asks for Green or Daley to be included and adds a pick going to Detroit.

AA for the two mentioned above seems pretty fair. Could end up a steal for the Oilers when it’s all said and done. The questions surrounding Puljujarvi haven’t gone away so that’s still a coin flip. Lagesson looks like he could be a serviceable NHLer on the backend. Not sure there’s a ton of upside with him but seems like a fair deal.
There’s something called the salary cap

vipera1960

Aug 1, 2007
Doesn't make any sense. Either we sell Granlund for futures or not at all, getting a UFA defenseman is useless.
Really? I don’t see any problem with selling Granlund for futures, if they decide to give up on this year, but if they are going to try does it not make sense to trade an unproductive player for one who could strengthen the team? Assuming the Preds intend to play for the playoffs, I think a UFA hamonic would benefit them more than a UFA Granlund.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->