Speculation: Guess the trades that happen before or on trade deadline

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Toffoli for Ceci and a conditional 7th round pick

Completes the trade hat trick with Toronto

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
Leafs eliminated first round... again. Can't go into the post season with one single gritty player and that weak of a defense. You're asking for a first round upset.

Toronto will play tampa ot boston in the first round will hardly be an upset when they lose.

Bobbybruins

Feb 19, 2018
Tweaking my first offer a bit. Still sticking with

Alex Tuch to Boston

For

Heinen, Grzelcyk and a conditional 2nd(first) if Tuch plays and wins a first round playoff.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Leafs eliminated first round... again. Can't go into the post season with one single gritty player and that weak of a defense. You're asking for a first round upset.
If they make it to the playoffs, and before anyone gets upset I've been a fan of the buds for 35 years. To many injuries plus a poorly built defense and terrible goaltending will probably sink the leafs this season.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I'd put money on one of Toffoli or Simmonds to Vancouver.

What I'd really like to see though is Duclair to Vancouver.

Anyone know what it'd take to get him?

hard to gauge Duclair’s value right now. He started off so strong, but has cooled off considerably. Hasn’t scored in almost two months. I’m not sure Ottawa would move him as they don’t have a lot of talent, and because he’s an RFA at years end, they don’t have to move him. I truly don’t know what kind of offer you’d have to make to get him, but Ottawa won’t just give him away.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
The Sabres have just changed the playing field on the guessing game. Bogosian suspended for failure to report, roughly 5 mil off the books a week before the deadline, I would say the Sabres, given their recent play in games, are now buyers. Just a guess.

Reactions: Mitts888

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
The Sabres have just changed the playing field on the guessing game. Bogosian suspended for failure to report, roughly 5 mil off the books a week before the deadline, I would say the Sabres, given their recent play in games, are now buyers. Just a guess.

good for them. They still won’t make the playoffs.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I can't see Botteril going for a rental. Maybe buyers on someone with term.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I can't see Botteril going for a rental. Maybe buyers on someone with term.
Exactly what I was thinking. It's difficult to gauge who though, since scouting reports aren't as prevalent as years past and some of the rumored reports had them speaking with WPG, VGK, ANA and Tampa from this past off season. So if they are looking at someone with term, which I agree with you, they most likely are, it could be anyone's guess as to who right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad