Guess the new top 50 Prospects list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
DoobieDoobieDo said:
Kind of glad Koivu has dropped out, I think he'll be 50-75 because he hasn't shown a lot. Potential yes, but getting there needs a ton of work!

The one dark horse that I see in the 50-75 that can squeek in is Harding. As I said earlier, he is off this year in the AHL and the club hasn't been fairing well but he managed last night to pull off a win and only let 2 goals in and I think once he settles in, he'll be a tremendous goaltender for the Wild.

Harding should be in the top 50. Koivu and O'Sullivan should be shoe-ins. Thelen & others I think don't quite deserve to be there yet.

predz

Oct 8, 2004
Longueuil
Hudler

I don't see why Jiri Hudler is not on some of the lists. I think that if you give him two years, he's gonna replace Datsyuk (which I think is overrated) as Wings 1st pivot.

KingPurpleDinosaur

Bandwagon Kings Fan
Dec 17, 2002
irvine, ca
www.anteaterhockey.com
If i may just put in one point, a top prospect list does not necessarily mean a top prospect list in potential. I look at so many of your lists and it's amazing how high you place prospects just because a player has "high potential". I think the risk factor should always be taken into account and I KNOW that half of the lists did not take that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->