Guess the autograph?

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
Top is Francis. Came from a charity event around 2016. Can't figure out the lower signature.

Attachments

• 20180916_150234.jpg
    20180916_150234.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
So, per the googles Ryan often seems to sign things as "DR", usually with a capital R but a D that looks very similar. I think the middle one is "Dr" and you have a Derek Ryan autograph.

The bottom one- Wallmark, maybe? Only name with a W that makes any sort of sense.

Reactions: Unsustainable

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
So, per the googles Ryan often seems to sign things as "DR", usually with a capital R but a D that looks very similar. I think the middle one is "Dr" and you have a Derek Ryan autograph.

The bottom one- Wallmark, maybe? Only name with a W that makes any sort of sense.
I have Ryan's autograph, not even a close match. The top signature is Francis. I have another to compare it to, and they advertised it as a Francis signed piece. But there was no indication as to the 2nd signature. Came from a charity event in 2016. I know they often keep things on hand for years, for things like this. So it might have been a few years old.

Doug Weigjt is a good guess. Looked at a bunch of his signatures, there's little to no consistency. Often looks like "DiLL". Thats as good a guess as I've heard yet.

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
I have Ryan's autograph, not even a close match. The top signature is Francis. I have another to compare it to, and they advertised it as a Francis signed piece. But there was no indication as to the 2nd signature. Came from a charity event in 2016. I know they often keep things on hand for years, for things like this. So it might have been a few years old.

Doug Weight is a good guess. Looked at a bunch of his signatures, there's little to no consistency. Often looks like "DiLL". Thats as good a guess as I've heard yet.

Francis for comparison.

Attachments

• 20180916_173628.jpg
    20180916_173628.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 36

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad