Guentzel, Blueger providing ample reinforcement for depleted Wilkes-Barre/Scranton li

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
teddy_blueger_wilkes_barre_scranton_penguins_1.jpg
Photo: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins forward and Pittsburgh Penguins prospect Teddy Blueger (R) had his best NCAA season in his senior campaign, posting 11 goals and 35 points in 41 games in 2015-16 (courtesy of Nina Weiss/The Home News)

</p>The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins have seen several prospects start the season on their roster, but a number of them have moved on to the NHL and are currently in the midst of a Stanley Cup Playoff run.

Luckily for the AHL Penguins, they have seen some of the organization’s top collegiate prospects not only join the team, but make a nearly immediate impact in helping them advance to the Atlantic Division finals of the 2016 Calder Cup Playoffs.… read more

The post Guentzel, Blueger providing ample reinforcement for depleted Wilkes-Barre/Scranton lineup appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
That's awesome to hear. I figured Guentzel would eventually come into his and be a good AHL player. Blueger I've had my doubts about but it's great to see them doing well. If we are going to keep Kuhnhackl, Rust, Sheary, Wilson, and Sundqvist...WBS will need some fresh bodies.

I just really wish we would have gave a look to Oksanen, at least on a PTO for the playoffs. He could really be another good NCAA FA find for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad