Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
I hear we are losing the player that scored our bear toss goal.

Ahhhhhhh. The chemistry between he and 14, plus his PK and faceoff skills... if this goes through it better be a big return and getting full value for him, it also better not mess up 14. That line (pair) was the silver lining on the dark years. That better mean we keep Chayka and still get big fish.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Ahhhhhhh. The chemistry between he and 14, plus his PK and faceoff skills... if this goes through it better be a big return and getting full value for him, it also better not mess up 14. That line (pair) was the silver lining on the dark years. That better mean we keep Chayka and still get big fish.
emmm ..eh hemmm ummmm ... and who moit ye be talkin about now watch me ole board walin friend ..... harr harrr !

KyGuy9

Sep 7, 2012
If you guys managed to get Suzuki AND Durzi without giving up Chayka, no matter what picks you give up, that's a fantastic deal. Gonna be a fun run for the Storm.

Reactions: storm surge

noobie1

Oct 30, 2014
Suzuki, Durzi and Roberts... Heard Kirwin and Poirier plus... not sure what else... but would be a decent amount of picks i would think...

NamesAreHardToChoose

Sep 22, 2018
I can tell you right now what's going to happen.

SSM will end up with Durzi and Suzuki.

This is a tactic to drive the price up and make them gamble on the move instead of staying put.

Poirer of course costs the Storm again.

This is my heated opinion.

Reactions: shot caller

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
If you managed to move poirier for Roberts - remarkable. Will be lucky if he plays 10 games for OS.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Saxon says someone didn't sign off on the deal. Since bears on their way to a storm in the forest 2nite, there's only 3 guesses. Eenie, meanie, mynie

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Sounds like DeGray may be investigating other possibilities now.

He's gone underground

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
All OS players were en route.

That means one of the Storm players are blocking the chances for a mem-cup for a city for their own personal gain.

If that's the case, the only way to fix it would be choose an alternate.
DeGray is adamant about never wanting players who don't want to he here, No matter their skill set.
Quality men are priority one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad