Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEO1050101

Sep 28, 2017
Big game tonight, I know catching london in the standings is near impossible, but we can send a message to them and make them think of what the playoffs will bring. Especially when we have everyone healthy and in the lineup.

Reactions: storm surge

HashingMARK

Nov 25, 2018
Big game tonight, I know catching london in the standings is near impossible, but we can send a message to them and make them think of what the playoffs will bring. Especially when we have everyone healthy and in the lineup.
Hey GEO, everyone is healthy? Previous posts suggest that Gogolev, Hillis and Hanley are out for awhile. Could you clarify? This is certainly the game to watch tonight on the Sports Pack! Go Storm.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Hey GEO, everyone is healthy? Previous posts suggest that Gogolev, Hillis and Hanley are out for awhile. Could you clarify? This is certainly the game to watch tonight on the Sports Pack! Go Storm.

I think what he meant was that if Guelph beats London tonight it sends a message that they will be a tough team in the playoffs - and will get even tougher once everyone returns.

Reactions: storm surge

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
According to Larry, Hanley took warm ups tonight but isnt quite ready to go. They're thinking next weekend.

Stevenson who was only out as a precaution is still out

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
When these two meet in the playoffs it will come down to goaltending...

My suspicion is that Guelph was in for DiPietro, Ottawa had the assets to beat them out so George got pretty much everyone else. We'll see how it pans out. Some huge stinkers tonight.

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
6-1 London
Only goal I'll give Poppy credit on was the 4-0 goal where he kicked out a rebound and there was a trailer totally uncovered.

Beyond that 5 total stinkers by Poppy.
Like I said I'm usually a big defender of him but man that was ugly tonight.

NamesAreHardToChoose

Sep 22, 2018
6-1 London
Only goal I'll give Poppy credit on was the 4-0 goal where he kicked out a rebound and there was a trailer totally uncovered.

Beyond that 5 total stinkers by Poppy.
Like I said I'm usually a big defender of him but man that was ugly tonight.

Oh, It was real bad.

As soon as the first goal went in, you could tell how the night was going to go.

The thing that's unfortunate about Poppy is that he's either on, or he's way off.

Reactions: StormWatcher

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
When these two meet in the playoffs it will come down to goaltending...

My suspicion is that Guelph was in for DiPietro, Ottawa had the assets to beat them out so George got pretty much everyone else. We'll see how it pans out. Some huge stinkers tonight.
I agree. Popovich will not win you a series. Too shaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad