guds, goc upper body injury?

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
nhl network under news has guds and goc left game upper body injury. any one have details, extent of injury?

Goc got taken out when Guds shot the puck into the offensive zone he was tied up with a Bolt player and I think Guds nailed him right in the face/ upper body. He skated off hunched over ans looked to be in a lot of pain.

Guds got borded and was down for a while hopefully it's nothing serious and Dineen kept him out to keep him from getting in a fight when he got back. It was a pretty cheap shot he took. My guess is Guds would have sought some retribution had he got back in the game.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
The very last thing we need Guds to do is get in any kind of shoulder jerking, jersey grabbing situation.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Dineen said that if it was a regular season game, both would have returned for the 3rd period. I wouldnt worry about it, especially since they are off today, and do not play until Thursday.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I am so relieved they aren't injured. All of the great work Guds has been doing in pre-season, this is a big year for him to put it all together, so an injury would really, really suck at this point his development. Knocking on wood lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad