GTHL Player Stats

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Not that I really care that much, but does anyone know why the GTHL does not post any stats on Elite Prospects or their own Web Site? Quebec Pee Wee Stats are all publicly posted, I'm guessing Ontario Hockey doesn't want the general public to see stats for such young kids?

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Not that I really care that much, but does anyone know why the GTHL does not post any stats on Elite Prospects or their own Web Site? Quebec Pee Wee Stats are all publicly posted, I'm guessing Ontario Hockey doesn't want the general public to see stats for such young kids?
Yeah it's all private until the draft

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
The GTHL no longer posts stats during the season because little Jimmy didn’t get get credited with a secondary assist on this play so the parents went berzerk and would non stop complain to the league. (it’s a major problem with junior hockey across the world)

So now, they release them at the end of the season so the league doesn’t have to deal with that anymore.

League still tracks them, and if you’re a scout they’ll grant you access to the stats, but they’re not easily accessible to the general public.

Let me tell you though, Adam Valentini is having a fantastic year ;)

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
The GTHL no longer posts stats during the season because little Jimmy didn’t get get credited with a secondary assist on this play so the parents went berzerk and would non stop complain to the league. (it’s a major problem with junior hockey across the world)

So now, they release them at the end of the season so the league doesn’t have to deal with that anymore.

League still tracks them, and if you’re a scout they’ll grant you access to the stats, but they’re not easily accessible to the general public.

Let me tell you though, Adam Valentini is having a fantastic year ;)
I never thought about that, but that makes a ton of sense seeing how crazy some parents can be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad