OT: GSP vs DIAZ

• Thread starter bigtimehockeyfan999*
  • Start date

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
For me, this bout should go to the end, with GSP getting the decision.

Georges doesn't seem as hungry anymore though, we'll see what happens.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

lol wait...who do you guys think i'm talking about?

Valois

Feb 12, 2012
Ottawa
With Diaz out fighting GSP, does this mean they might play Subban tonight after all, or are we gonna see Weber out there again?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I don't get as excited for GSP's fights, and Diaz was anything but impressive lately.
I expect a perfect technical fight from GSP, unanimous decision win.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
With Diaz out fighting GSP, does this mean they might play Subban tonight after all, or are we gonna see Weber out there again?

No Diaz is suppose to be fighting during intermissions so he will still suit up for the Habs for the full 60 minutes + fighting during the intermissions.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
I was totally confused to what this thread was all about and was wondering why Diaz would be fighting anyone before the game even started... :laugh:

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Diaz isn't the best fighter, but his stamina is ridiculous. I can't see this one ending with a KO.

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Diaz hasn't beaten a top ten WW in his career. That's the bottom line. GSP will walk through him.

this ...Diaz only gets this fight because his marketability adds value to the pot for GSP and the UFC.

Hendricks was the more deserving contender.... he or maybe even Rory MacDonald.

I understand it but I dont think it is good for the sport. Champ should fight the best challenger. Otherwise you run the risk of becoming as credible as boxing.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

i predict this being the fight that GSP finishes his opponent. i think he's going to beat the **** out of the cocky little (expletive).:rant::rant::rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad