World Cup: Group G: England vs. Belgium, Panama vs. Tunisia; 6/28/2018

Who finishes first?

• Total voters

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
If I were England, I'd want to win this to get Japan rather than Colombia, bracket be damned.

The bracket watching is certainly interesting, obviously one of Switzerland/Sweden is better than in all likelihood Brazil, but Brazil hasn't exactly been impressive IMO and look like they can easily be beat by a half decent team they have yet to play, but the are a lot like Canada when it comes to hockey, stepping up their game when it counts so who knows.

If you get by Brazil you're looking at a likely semi final opponent of France/Uruguay/Portugal, and there's Spain/Croatia in the losing bracket. Croatia is my pick at the moment to win the whole thing, and Spain is Spain, so honestly I think the winning bracket is better over all.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Much rather have England win and top the group to keep momentum going, instead of trying to lose to get the "easier" side of the bracket.

Reactions: Tuggy

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Belgium line up:

Thibaut Courtois

Leander Dendoncker - Dedryck Boyata - Thomas Vermaelen

Nacer Chadli - Marouanne Fellaini - Moussa Dembele - Thorgan Hazard

Youri Tielemans - Adnan Januzaj

Michy Batshuayi

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Belgium line up:

Thibaut Courtois

Leander Dendoncker - Dedryck Boyata - Thomas Vermaelen

Nacer Chadli - Marouanne Fellaini - Moussa Dembele - Thorgan Hazard

Youri Tielemans - Adnan Januzaj

Michy Batshuayi

Lmao Adnan Januzaj is in the Belgium squad? Didn't notice him when they announced their 23 I suppose.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This is why they should schedule the top two ranked teams in the first match.

I’m pretty sure this is the only group where they are playing in the final match.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
I'll go 2-1 England. Hope we go for the win. Rashford will be hungry to take Sterling's place and Vardy probably won't get another chance to start. Definitely not another WC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad