World Cup: Group G: Belgium vs. Panama, 6/18/2018

Result?

• Total voters

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
I'd argue Mexico's against Germany yesterday was a beautifully worked team counter, and I think should qualify as a well-worked team goal.

Another!

Specifically talking about a team using possession and passing to break down the opposition.

I think there was one in the Russia game but can't think of anything else.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
That's the thing with Lukaku, we know he can score against the Panama's of the world, the question for him is can he do it against the Spain's, German's and Brazil's of the world.
The special thing about this Belgium team is that they have a number of guys who can score. Lukaku though could help with winning key battles in the box. Not every top team even has a center forward like him.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Well I guess we did the bare minimum of what we had to do. But still managed to give away a couple of quality chances to Panama.

I've zero doubts about our ability to score but any half decent team in this WC will expose our flanks and it will be our downfall IMO.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
All I want for Panama is for them to get a goal this tourney. Would not want them to end up like Canada in 86

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Biggest surprise of the match - a Thierry Henry sighting! (I had no idea he was one of Roberto Martinez’s assistants)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I really liked Belgium because they had a lot of players I enjoyed watching and play a stylish brand of football, but GTFO with all that diving. I hope they do not win another game now, just pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->