Euro: Group F: Portugal vs. Iceland, 6/14/2016

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I would LOVE to see smug ass Ronaldo drop this game.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
No weak teams at this stage. Everyone puts up a fight, you can't leave a man open like that. You're gonna have to grind your butt for every point.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Albania is pretty weak...

They got very good chances against Switzerland, especially the one that came towards the end close to 90th minute. Swiss goalie Sommer being among the best performers of the match is pretty telling that Albania won't accept getting mopped off of the floor. And they played without their captain for 65 minutes, granted he was a huge doofus for pulling that idiocy.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Pepe being a knob shocker.

Iceland hanging in but Portugal getting some good chances. Matter of time I think.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
They got very good chances against Switzerland, especially the one that came towards the end close to 90th minute. The goalie Sommer being among the best of his team is pretty telling that Albania won't accept getting mopped off the floor. And they played without their captain for 65 minutes, granted he was a huge doofus for pulling that idiocy.

No argument there, but they also qualified in probably the 2nd weakest group (Portugal, Denmark, Serbia, Armenia), and one of those matches (against Serbia), was abandoned due to a pitch invasion.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
i-shook-up-the-world-o.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad