Euro: Group F: FRA vs. POR, GER vs. HUN, 6/23/2021

Who advances

• Total voters

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
As long as Neuer is around every Ter Stegen blunder is seen as confirmation of why he shouldn't be the starting goalkeeper. I think psychologically he is damaged goods for Germany because that kind of 'everyone's just waiting for you to mess up so their suspicions are confirmed' situation is toxic for a goalkeeper's mindset. Would be positively surprised if he overcame it.

I’m hoping that how washed Neuer now is stops any sane person from thinking that way any longer.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Some good matches here, also those France was pathetic. Diving for penalties and then the French fans were throwing beer cups at Ronaldo when he scored. Absolutely and utterly disgraceful. I would be ashamed if I was French.

Also that Hungarian goalkeeper was terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Some good matches here, also those France was pathetic. Diving for penalties and then the French fans were throwing beer cups at Ronaldo when he scored. Absolutely and utterly disgraceful. I would be ashamed if I was French.

Also that Hungarian goalkeeper was terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

...aside from his error on our first goal, Gulasci has been fantastic at this tournament...

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
“Battle tested” teams dusted.
The only thing I’m still trying to figure out, is why England stayed at home for the round of 16 when other hosts who won their group did not.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
To my fellow Portuguese fans Fernando Santos hasn’t been fired yet so is it safe to assume that he will back for the World Cup campaign if Portugal make it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad