Euro: Group F: Austria vs. Hungary, 6/14/2016

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Me too. I have hard time believing Hungary really is 20th best NT in the world. Or that Belgium is 2nd. Or many other too.

I want to see the criteria around those rankings.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Me too. I have hard time believing Hungary really is 20th best NT in the world. Or that Belgium is 2nd. Or many other too.

Meanwhile Croatia is 27th and I wouldn't trade Modrić's left boot for the entire Hungarian team, or Austrian for that matter if you exclude Alaba.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I want to see the criteria around those rankings.

It's based on the amount of points you accumulate in wins... it's clearly flawed and shouldn't be taken with any seriousness. The world Champions are 4th.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
So, Austria vs. Portugal is going to be interesting game. I think I'll root for Hungary in this group.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I like the TSN dude.

BTW this puts Hungry in the divers seat for their group. I assume everyone beats Iceland so, it will come down Portugal vs Austria.

That right side midfielder for Hungry is crap. Keeps killing their counter attack. Should've had another goal.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I like the TSN dude.

BTW this puts Hungry in the divers seat for their group. I assume everyone beats Iceland so, it will come down Portugal vs Austria.

That right side midfielder for Hungry is crap. Keeps killing their counter attack. Should've had another goal.

I wouldn't count out Iceland. They're a better team than Hungary, and as we've seen today Austria are paper tigers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad