GDT: Group F • May 9 • Switzerland 5, United States 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrok22

Mar 8, 2006
Guess the coaching didn't get the memo. Kreider still playing RW with JVR on the left side.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
USA should maybe stop taking really stupid penalties

e: oh, he didn't get a penalty for that, ok

doakacola*

Feb 12, 2009
Guess the coaching didn't get the memo. Kreider still playing RW with JVR on the left side.

gordon is a buffon. I would in a heartbeat put JVR at center (We all know he plays LW in the NHL), but he will make the line more effective at center with Miele on RW. Miele has good hands and would far more than likely have handled that puck on the boards that Kreider butchered.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Stuart looked like a Pee-Wee on that first Swiss goal :facepalm:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Conklin is an embarrassment. Go back to Montoya at this point, jesus

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
Glad my team is still in the playoffs, because the lack of talent on this USA team is embarrassing.

What did you expect? US never sends the best to WCH, because US public generally doesn't care about world champs. You can see the best US players only in the Olympics.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

What did you expect? US never sends the best to WCH, because US public generally doesn't care about world champs. You can see the best US players only in the Olympics.

For a country like States how take so much pride in their flag (righfully so), it's embarrasing to watch. Even if they didn't send their top players, the guys they have are still NHL'ers and we can't say the same about the Swiss.

A poor performance so far by a team that should be taking it to the opposition. Having a 2nd rate AHL goaltender doesn't help either.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
jesus Shannon you suck too. **** me this team is full of guys who go stupid around the net

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
For a country like States how take so much pride in their flag (righfully so), it's embarrasing to watch. Even if they didn't send their top players, the guys they have are still NHL'ers and we can't say the same about the Swiss.

A poor performance so far by a team that should be taking it to the opposition. Having a 2nd rate AHL goaltender doesn't help either.

As I said no public attention, no glory. These NHL'ers know that nobody watches them, since play-offs back in the states have full attention. Hell, you can't even see many US posters in this particular subforum. Lack of motivation for US players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->