GDT: Group F • May 6 • Canada 4, United States 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The US forwards just look.... sad compared to ours. If we don't win by 4 I will be disappointed.

I'm sure that's what Gordon an co wants-to be underestimated. That being said, I have a hard time believing Canada won't pull this one out. My hope is the U.S. plays well from the crease out and is in a position to make things interesting in the 3rd. If that's the case, anything can happen. There is some talent on this team.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
An FYI for those looking to record the game:

It just populated in my guide within the last 15 minutes so I'd check your TV again if it wasn't there for you already.

...on a Team USA note, Ty Conklin is starting today.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Why is Bernier a healthy scratch.

I would have expected him to be the teams starter?

Why would you have expected him to be the starter? Reimer is 3-0 (1 OT win), .938 or something save % and a low GAA. I guess Ken Hitchcock isn't an HFBoards poster who hates everything about the Leafs.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
An FYI for those looking to record the game:

It just populated in my guide within the last 15 minutes so I'd check your TV again if it wasn't there for you already.

...on a Team USA note, Ty Conklin is starting today.

not too excited about this. =/

excited to watch the game but i really think USA is gonna get creamed... Canada's 4th line looks better than our 1st...

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Why is Bernier a healthy scratch.

I would have expected him to be the teams starter?

Why mess with something that ain't broken?

He's been doing a good job... why reward him with some bench warming?

Anyway, should be a good game regardless of the rosters.

NJHABSFAN

Jan 22, 2009
Swamps of Joisey
I have ATT Uverse. It was just added to my guide on Versus in place of all the hunting/fishing shows that had been there.

On cable or Direct tv?
I can believe this I pay so much for these sports packages and cant watch this!!!!!

Gun talk my EYES !!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOO I have the Game GO CANADA GO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

Wolfy*

Should be plenty of action in this one, too bad players will be sent home if they fight :laugh:

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Despite being more talented, I predict a close game because the US is one of a few teams that plays the same style as Canada (it's the same reason we went to OT against SUI).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->