World Cup: Group E: Costa Rica vs. Serbia, 6/17/2018

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boats Ahoes

Apr 28, 2011
Wait, was that his own coach that the Serbian player was scrapping with? Why would the Costa Rican coach be looking to waste time, and why would the Serbian player be trying to get the ball in as fast as possible? Nothing about that sequence made sense to me

Reactions: Eisen

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Based on the 35 minutes or so I watched, there's talent in that Serbian team, but they didn't half make a song and dance negotiating that low hurdle.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
If not for SMS this would've been a total waste of time. Lazio gonna get a nice fee for him if he keeps up with performances like that.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Navas was absolutely wonderful today. Costa Rica had their chances, but it wasn't for him the score could've been 3-0 Serbia in the first half. Neither team gets far though, was a definite lack of everything out there.

Mitrovic has to be one of the clumsiest players I've ever seen play. The guy looks drunk majority of the time and I am not talking about Jackie Chan's drunken boxing kung fu either. The, "I partied way too hard somehow got into a shot contest and I still have to walk home" type of drunk.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
To me, Serbia looks capable of beating Switzerland and getting a point off Brazil. Particularly, I think they are built to frustrate a team like Brazil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->