GDT: Group E • May 9 • Germany 2, Czech Republic 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
I have nothing against Germany but in case that they should surprisingly win please not in regular time only in OT or SO. In this case Finland remains second and plays against Norway.

Norway plays a very good and solid tournament but they are nevertheless the 'easier' opponent than Sweden or Canada for Finland I think.

Winner

May 5, 2005
Czech rep.
It's obvious that the Czech team isn't fully committed to this game. It's more like a friendly. I am actually rooting for Germany now, especially since they've scored all three goals so far :D

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
How much time left? Thank you Czhecs, i put a bit bigger (in my bet scale) bet for you and you are doing good job! :handclap:

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
They are playing well. Nice assist by Prucha.. Good to see him be a factor..

They were always going to try to win... There is no chance they were going to "not" play hard... Just as I expected. Good win while resting some players... :handclap:

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
How much time left? Thank you Czhecs, i put a bit bigger (in my bet scale) bet for you and you are doing good job! :handclap:

Good for you.
I put a bet for you for a change but you disappointed me. :) But still, I´m glad that you won that match at least in SO.

One period to go..

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Two own goals, one off the post and against the back of Endras before going in and one deflected from the defenseman right onto Plekanec' stick who put it into the open net, I haven't seen that many bad bounces since the game against Finland ;)

Czechs in control, getting all the chances they need without having to put too much effort into it. I just hope that Germany hasn't run completely out of gas, would be a shame to look impressive early on only to not be able to compete in the knockout-stage.

klikkar

Apr 30, 2009
Brno
Prucha left the game after taking slapshot into the neck :(

But skated off on his own power, so hopefully its nothing serious.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Two own goals, one off the post and against the back of Endras before going in and one deflected from the defenseman right onto Plekanec' stick who put it into the open net, I haven't seen that many bad bounces since the game against Finland ;)

Czechs in control, getting all the chances they need without having to put too much effort into it. I just hope that Germany hasn't run completely out of gas, would be a shame to look impressive early on only to not be able to compete in the knockout-stage.

Pretty much the same game as GER - FIN. Of course CZE has a goalie. We didn't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad