GDT: Group E • May 6 • Germany 4, Finland 5 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Ok of course it's easy to say afterwards Jalonen took the wrong decision but why did he put Lassila instead of Vehänen in the goal? Vehänen played so far solid without big mistakes.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Agree with the ones saying you shouldn't change a winning team. This is after all an important game. I'm glad our coach is riding Fasth and not switching back, even if it's against France. Short tournament and the goalies can manage.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
WHY Jalonen WHY!? Why did you choose Lassila?! With Vehanen in goal Finland would lead this 3-1 or 3-2...

I'm glad he did so we can lose this game not make it to quarters and see a god damn change in the coaching for next year. I don't want to see Jalonen anywhere close team Finland in 2012.

ThinMcWhistle

Mar 26, 2005
Northern hemisphere
I think that out of the 3 games in this round, this one is the most winnable. I don't understand why you would relax and place an unproven goaltender in Lassila when it is cruacial that we win? The way I look at it is all of the games are important, and as such you should run with your #1. This is no time to start experimenting with goalies.. :shakehead

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
I'm glad he did so we can lose this game not make it to quarters and see a god damn change in the coaching for next year. I don't want to see Jalonen anywhere close team Finland in 2012.

I still want to see the rest of the game but if we lose this, I'm gonna change my views and agree with you. Jalonen needs to take some responsibility and go.

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
Lassila is terrible, but dear lord how bad can our D-men be?

Our d-men are *****, but that's how it is and will always be. That's why we need a goalie who can every once in a while make a save.

gusev1978

Jan 5, 2011
Lassila was unbelievable today.

Now i predict shoot out for Vehanen and win for Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->