GDT: Group E • May 6 • Germany 4, Finland 5 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Ok that's it I don't believe that Finland comes back and the Germans are now too strong in the game.
They don't give away the game anymore this is unfortunately a Finnish speciality too lose games leading with 2 goals or more in advance.

Possibly Finland even doesn't reach the quarterfinal!

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Ok that's it I don't believe that Finland comes back and the Germans are now too strong in the game.
They don't give away the game anymore this is unfortunately a Finnish speciality too lose games leading with 2 goals or more in advance.

How big will the game vs Slovakia be, if this result stands.. :amazed::amazed:

Tissotti

Apr 30, 2011
Helsinki
3-1 It was a good idea to put Lassila in the goal. Instead of Vehanen who played good...:yo:

Finland is out of the tournament, maybe now we'll never have to see the idiot Jalonen and his playbook of Pejorative Sluration in the finnish national team anymore

Tell me about it. While it was great that we won in OT against Latvia at that time i thought that hopefully people still on the top remember that Vehanen has looked good all the time.

Oh well. If we can't score no matter what we don't deserve to go forward no matter how many score changes we make. These fin games are sooo frustrating to watch.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland

They don't stand a even a 5% chance against Slovakia or Russia. It seems that this tourney is even worse than most in the scoring department, we need like 50shots per goal. And even against Germany it's either their own goal or a lucky deflection from a freaking helmet :D

Blank

Apr 11, 2007
Well.. A goal is a goal.

Goes to show that the Finns can score if they use their head

cenas*

I seriously think Pesonen is more adept at scoring with his head than his stick.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Well, I certainly expected Koivu to be but wasn't expecting much from Granlund or Endras. But both are shining and gives me hope for the Wild...

How can you not expect much from Endras considering he was the best goalkeeper, MVP and selected to the allstar team last year? :dunno:

He isn't exactly getting worse..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->