GDT: Group E • May 6 • Czech Republic 3, Slovakia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
I sure hope that penalty doesn't severly shift momentum for Slovakia.. They really needed something to stop that surge from the Czechs.. Kill it and put the foot back on the gas Cze!!!!

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
Nagy, he pretty much smashed his own nose against the glass....

LoL... Ya... everything clean except you gotta hit more the player than the glass w/ your face ;) .. I dont like injuries though, I think Nagy will be ok.. just a few less teeth and bigger nose now :nod:

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
Czechs changing their style maybe...? They are one of the best teams that can change style game to game, period by period. Seems more of a puck control , defensive style now.. Not as much pure pressure.

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Voracek is playing great today :) I never knew how good he was, especially in defence, he's a great all round player.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Czechs changing their style maybe...? They are one of the best teams that can change style game to game, period by period. Seems more of a puck control , defensive style now.. Not as much pure pressure.

So you think they are gods? ;)

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
I am very happy that this Czech team is playing like they SHOULD.. Before the tournament and after the Latvia game i was very worried.. It seems after making their corrections and change of lineups etc.. They are playing very solid and Pavelec is also playing very well after his corrections and getting used to this ice. So with that being said, IF they can keep up this play, It's going to be very hard to beat this team. They are getting more confidence each game. Especially Pavs.

Nice goal from Slovakia... NOW time for Czechs to turn to a more pressure style.. Wrap this game up!!! ;)

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
He did good when coaching BLR. I think the problem is in the players themselves.

It´s a combination of both. Especially if it is true about him and young players what Klepiš said and other Czech players have similar experience supposedly, I don´t understand why he is Slovakia´s coach when we need a rebuild more than ever.

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
It´s a combination of both. Especially if it is true about him and young players what Klepiš said and other Czech players have similar experience supposedly, I don´t understand why he is Slovakia´s coach when we need a rebuild more than ever.
What have Klepiš said??? Tell me more, please, I have missed this.

Like Wall

I am Registered User
May 2, 2006
Letu zeme
I love internet. You can watch two parallel hockey games. One on TV, the other on some live crappy internet stream, but still see both. Like a bookie.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Maybe SVK should try a CZE coach next. SVK players have gone through pretty much the same hockey school as the CZE players and they certainly have individual skill similar to the CZE. I dunno. Is it a lack of discipline, tactical play/system or what as they are not performing the way CZE constantly does even when they certainly could do it?

I'm sure we will meet a very very tagged team SVK tomorrow. And a fanatical crowd. I can only hope we can capitalize our scoring chances better than until now.

Erathian

May 18, 2010
Czech republic
Maybe SVK should try a CZE coach next. SVK players have gone through pretty much the same hockey school as the CZE players and they certainly have individual skill similar to the CZE. I dunno. Is it a lack of discipline, tactical play/system or what as they are not performing the way CZE constantly does even when they certainly could do it?

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->