GDT: Group D • April 30 • Finland 5, Denmark 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias

Oct 15, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
..Their three most important players... Bødker is a quality player, but he is young and can't log the minutes that Nielsen did. Last time around they could have a GOOD world champs quality player on the ice at all times. They can't do that and their defence is much worse and lacks a natural leader.

100% correct.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Mertaranta stop joking around :help:

Granlund looked good and nice to see Nokelainen driving to the goal area all the time.

Maybe goal or two next period.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I told my friend if MG "suprises" and can play as good in the national team, as he plays in HIFK, we're going to get HUGE boost out there from him. Looks like hes doing it. He didint get very much offensive time, but when he got, he sure did very well. I put my money in: Soon our first line is Ruutu - Koivu - Granlund.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Typical Finland.. Lots of shots but the efficiency is not as good. Come on! We need at least one of those goal thingies!

Haha nice timing from me ;)

Immonen scoring on a real Knuble shot...

cenas*

He probably would have been crushed if he tried that against either NA team or Douglas Murray.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Nice drive to the net by Aaltonen. Denmark no change this year... They are so close because bad scoring / finnishing.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
It's good to see Aaltonen score early in the tournament. If he gets his confidence up I can see him potting quite a few goals, he just needs to stop doing the extra twirls and get that juicy shot off earlier.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
usa-aut on sport1+ and fin-den as online stream. it's possible to watch two games at the same time. :D

I would have to run back and forth between my living room and my office. And while I could use the exercise I just don't want to do that. :laugh:

So I usually choose my big TV over any stream.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Damn I would want so much to see Pulkkinen-Kapanen-Lahti line instead of Pihlstom being there :( well cant have it all

cenas*

Thats a blindside hit! He wasn't expecting it! SUSPEND!

edit: Now thats what failure looks like. Who got 5 Niinimaas tplay SH!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->