World Cup: Group C: Peru vs. Denmark, 6/16/2018

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This has been a gut-wrenching first match day for the 3rd tier teams I was excited for at this tourney. First Morocco, now Peru :-(

So how vulnerable was France?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not sure I like a whistle there.

I love Peru's captain telling the players to get up and not hang their heads low. If they played like that, they beat Danmark 9 out of every 10 times, unfortunately this was that one time.

Reactions: cgf

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If Denmark plays like that against Australia they'll struggle, which could lead to Peru having an avenue back into the tournament.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
A few Danish players need to have a loooomg hard look in the mirror.

Peru are a good side, but they had waaaay
to much space on the left and right side.

Eriksen, wow, where are you??? Still at home with mommy?

Jørgensen, don't play him again.

Sisto has been bad 4 games in a row now.

Stryger Larsen and Knudsen are going to cost goals against France.. game could get very ugly

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
D is too porous though. And it wasn't against a powerhouse either. They'll have to play tighter. But three points is three points.
Christensen and Kjaer were fine, we were leaking chances from our backs.. they will cost Denmark. Mark my words.

Anyhow, Peru were well prepared for this game, and 110% passionate about it.

Denmark not so well prepared and I think they underestimated Peru, and I still think Denmark are capable of much much more.

Reactions: Firsov99

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Sucks that this game is so decisive in determining who advances. I know I'd rather see a team who plays like Peru advance. Nothing against Denmark as a nation, only judging by the teams on the field.
That's why FIFA has to change format to allow some 3rd place teams to advance.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Christensen and Kjaer were fine, we were leaking chances from our backs.. they will cost Denmark. Mark my words.

Anyhow, Peru were well prepared for this game, and 110% passionate about it.

Denmark not so well prepared and I think they underestimated Peru, and I still think Denmark are capable of much much more.

I wasn't too impressed with Kjaer either...though I am biased in favor of Veste lol

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
This is why I love the WM, I have germany & 3 SA teams in the semis :laugh:
Witch is nonsense and we all know you are joking. Let's see what Germny and Brazil can do. South American teams weren't expressive at all so far.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Df1M9tqXcAARNKd.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->