World Cup: Group C: Australia vs. Peru, France vs. Denmark, 6/26/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I have to say, on the angle shown here, arms are not sticking out.. So imo that should never be a penalty.
Well, arm is clearly not glued to the body, so as I say, half the refs would give penalty.
Not that's it's a problem, I'm perfectly fine with the ref not calling it, I know I wouldn't have.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
I really don't understand how DD changes most of his lineup for this mostly-meaningless game, but still starts Griezmann instead of Fekir who's shown good things every time he got on the field for France. France doesn't have another player like him, a pure creator who can unlock defenses. Griez does a lot of things well, but I think Fekir would bring more considering the team's style of play. In a ideal world, Griez plays 9 and Fekir 10, and Giroud sits on the bench as he should, and comes on at the 65th if we need a goal. Thanks, DD.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I really don't understand how DD changes most of his lineup for this mostly-meaningless game, but still starts Griezmann instead of Fekir who's shown good things every time he got on the field for France. France doesn't have another player like him, a pure creator who can unlock defenses. Griez does a lot of things well, but I think Fekir would bring more considering the team's style of play. In a ideal world, Griez plays 9 and Fekir 10, and Giroud sits on the bench as he should, and comes on at the 65th if we need a goal. Thanks, DD.
Two shots for France in the second half. One close to the post, one saved by the goalie.
Both by Fekir in the 5 minutes he's played.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
It´s fine that Denmark focuses on the draw, but come on..... it is still possible to attack a bit with very limited risk compared to just giving France the ball.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->