World Cup: Group C: Australia vs. Peru, France vs. Denmark, 6/26/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
France is already through. Denmark could finish first with a win, though. Denmark merely needs a draw to ensure their passage.

Australia could finish second with a win and Denmark loss. It is extremely likely they go through on goals scored if this is the case.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Denmark will loose, honestly dont think they deserve going to the last 16, and to be frank, Cro would destroy us.

we have a good team on paper, but in reality the team is poor, with abysmal coaching.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Denmark will loose, honestly dont think they deserve going to the last 16, and to be frank, Cro would destroy us.

we have a good team on paper, but in reality the team is poor, with abysmal coaching.

Yeah. Haven’t lost in 17 is it? Abysmal.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Yeah. Haven’t lost in 17 is it? Abysmal.
Yup, no urgency, not clever enough to position his team when they are infront.

Idc about the 17 games when 7 of those have had Denmark look horrible, or not deserving of the result.

Buddlee

Apr 15, 2018
France and Denmark
2KkcJtx

2KkZCIy

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Yup, no urgency, not clever enough to position his team when they are infront.

Idc about the 17 games when 7 of those have had Denmark look horrible, or not deserving of the result.

It is Denmark we are talking about.

I agree that they haven’t been at their best for the two first games, but let’s not pretend Denmark are better then they are (and that the opposition is worse).

Hoping Denmark go through. With some luck I still believe they could do well in this tournament. Not as good as the best teams, but anything can happen over 90 mins.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
It is Denmark we are talking about.

I agree that they haven’t been at their best for the two first games, but let’s not pretend Denmark are better then they are (and that the opposition is worse).

Hoping Denmark go through. With some luck I still believe they could do well in this tournament. Not as good as the best teams, but anything can happen over 90 mins.
Lol, who is?

Expecting them not to make Peru look lile a top flight team, and giving the possession and iniative to a team like Australia is not ok, and expecting them not to, is not making them better than they are.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Peru is a good side, they made us look like chumps in NA.

The arrogance of Europe I guess. If Denmark had played like that against Chile would anyone have complained that much?

Not that I disagree that Denmark have underperformed. But lol thinking they should just automatically dominate Peru and Australia.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
The arrogance of Europe I guess. If Denmark had played like that against Chile would anyone have complained that much?

Not that I disagree that Denmark have underperformed. But lol thinking they should just automatically dominate Peru and Australia.
Listen, nobody said dominate, that is on you bud;)

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Listen, nobody said dominate, that is on you bud;)

What is the implication if not? It wasn’t like they were outplayed by Australia.

Anyway. I disagree with abysmal coaching. That is such an exaggeration I don’t even know where to begin.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
What the deal with Fekir not even cracking this French B side for a start?

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
What is the implication if not? It wasn’t like they were outplayed by Australia.

Anyway. I disagree with abysmal coaching. That is such an exaggeration I don’t even know where to begin.
That they need to play alot better, I don't know how much clearer I can be...

Exaggerations tend to happen on forums, I didn't know I was on trial for being hyperbolic..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad