GDT: Group B - May 8 - Korea vs Latvia

GX

Dec 28, 2011
It's nice to see we CAN actually have good passing on PP. At least when there is no pressure.

Reactions: Reynys

GX

Dec 28, 2011
It's fun to see an IIHF broadcast, which includes unpenalized collection of Swift's show :D

GX

Dec 28, 2011
I would hate myself too, if after 3 seasons in the AHL at 22-24, I would end up playing in teams which, judging by their name, are high school teams in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: BalticWarrior

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
I would hate myself too, if after 3 seasons in the AHL at 22-24, I would end up playing in teams which, judging by their name, are high school teams in the middle of nowhere.
well, in the interview at iihf site, he says that he made the right choice going to Korea :dunno:

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
More like they need to drop those cheap-crap-Canadian players, the real Koreans didn't do anything tho.
it is not entierly true, as some of them are capable of creating something from time to time, but yea, they would be division 1 team without Canadians.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
In other news, Teddy Blueger arrives in Copenhagen tomorrow, so should be ready to go vs USA

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Yeah, I take back everything I said about Korea before. No way they're going to beat anyone at this level.

1:23 GD after 3 games, 4 games of pure suck still ahead.

Also, they have neither skill, nor class, so they get no respect from me from this point onwards.

Reactions: Zeb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad