GDT: Group B - May 6 - Latvia vs Finland

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Shouldn't Aho get the assist for Teuvo's goal? Or is it because it went off of a Latvian player that there's no assists?

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Any words on Roberts Bukarts? i see Rihards as a goal scorer today but older Roberts always impress me more

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Shouldn't Aho get the assist for Teuvo's goal? Or is it because it went off of a Latvian player that there's no assists?

He definitely should. Makes no difference that it was deflected in from Latvian defender.

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
If Honka plays against the better countries like this, then he can **** right off. I'm starting to become a hater.
I don't know what has happened. I always thought he was a super dynamic and smart player. I wonder if Dallas coaching has done something to him or is it just low confidence or something?

Also: the Gaptain (if Koivu is Kaptain, Granlund is Gaptain, horrible I know but deal with it!) takes penalty.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
He definitely should. Makes no difference that it was deflected in from Latvian defender.
I swear there's a ruling somewhere that when it's an own goal or such a deflection that the last player that touched the puck from attacking team gets the only point.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I don't know what has happened. I always thought he was a super dynamic and smart player. I wonder if Dallas coaching has done something to him or is it just low confidence or something?

Also: the Gaptain (if Koivu is Kaptain, Granlund is Gaptain, horrible I know but deal with it!) takes penalty.

Hitch I guess?

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
I swear there's a ruling somewhere that when it's an own goal or such a deflection that the last player that touched the puck from attacking team gets the only point.

Never heard of such. IIHF gamecenter has Aho and Nutivaara assisting that goal. So it's 2+4 for Aho in this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad