GDT: Group B - May 5 - Finland vs Korea

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Yeah how about no. Heiskanen needs to be on that PP1. Or at least Honka
Heiskanen is not getting on PP1 unless he suddenly switches hands. So it's going to be Honka if Pokka gets nothing done.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I honestly think he shouldn’t even be in this team, and definitely not as the PP1 defenceman instead of Heiskanen. In this case Marjamäki is showing his stupid favoritism tendencies. Pokka of course as a former Kärpät trusted guy gets this kind of trust from Marjamäki. I guess he had to find someone to do this with, as Kukkonen finally refused to go to the WHC...

Juolevi was on par with Pokka but Kärppä-favoritism got Pokka selected.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Shots 45-9
Saves 8-37
PIMs 8-6

There will be long road ahead for Korea in Hockey if ever going to interlope among the top-10 countries.

In Gaming/computer-sports they instead are already among best, if not being the best of the world.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Shots 45-9
Saves 8-37
PIMs 8-6

There will be long road ahead for Korea in Hockey if ever going to interlope among the top-10 countries.

In Gaming/computer-sports they instead are already among best, if not being the best of the world.

Best in Overwatch and Starcraft, basically.

Reactions: Mestaruus

Solnik

Apr 3, 2018
Olkusz
It was too easy really. Aho & TT were simply unreal. From the bootom lines I liked Maenalanen's effort. Pesonen had a nice game as well. The rest of Team Finland played just fine, with exception of Pokka who was way too sloppy at times. Rantanen looked kinda disconcentrated in first ten minutes or so.
Good game overall but Korea is definitely the weakest opponent in the group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad