GDT: Group B - May 5 - Denmark vs USA

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
This is a good US team, but you wouldn't think we were playing infront of a homecrowd, and this was like the biggest thing ever in Danish hockey. I mean France played some very nice hockey on homefield.

Loss is ok, but we couldn't even make 5on3 pp look good.

Legend Leinonen

Apr 8, 2016
Finland
This is a good US team, but you wouldn't think we were playing infront of a homecrowd, and this was like the biggest thing ever in Danish hockey. I mean France played some very nice hockey on homefield.

Loss is ok, but we couldn't even make 5on3 pp look good.

Who and when are Danes facing next? Could be actually good idea take a breather before next one. US has very good team this tourney. Hard to beat. Of course in front of homecrowd is unlikely Danes are playing lackluster because of thinking two steps ahead.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Who and when are Danes facing next? Could be actually good idea take a breather before next one. US has very good team this tourney. Hard to beat. Of course in front of homecrowd is unlikely Danes are playing lackluster because of thinking two steps ahead.
Monday and Wednesday I think. Finland and Canada - Stupid planning by DIU, face three good teams in a row on homeice and loose big = horrible confidence in the games where we are supposed to get a win.

Reactions: Legend Leinonen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad