GDT: Group B - May 4 - USA vs Canada

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Lol about "a few fans"... Eberle was probably the most hated player on the team by the Oilers fans.

So that makes him no good? What do the fans have to do with anything? They arent the ones playing the games or making the decisions.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Lol about "a few fans"... Eberle was probably the most hated player on the team by the Oilers fans.

I'm from Edmonton and that is just not true at all.

You are straight up lying

Eberle basically the most popular jersey you'd see fans wear in Edmonton before McDavid arrived. People in Edmonton loved Eberle.

Sure he took some flak for his playoff performance but he wasn't hated by any means.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I'm from Edmonton and that is just not true at all.

You are straight up lying

Eberle basically the most popular jersey you'd see fans wear in Edmonton before McDavid arrived. People in Edmonton loved Eberle.

Sure he took some flak for his playoff performance but he wasn't hated by any means.

Hehe, I'm just too lazy to look for all those countless threads and posts about how much Eberle sucked on the Oilers board...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Against a United States lineup that looks like that? Yes they should.
bwahaha, yep, that team with 3 of the top 15-20 offensive players in the league on their team...yeah total bums. USA has better wingers and better goaltending, on paper these are the top 2 teams in the tournament overall...

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Hehe, I'm just too lazy to look for all those countless threads and posts about how much Eberle sucked on the Oilers board...
Because the small > 1 % minority on HF is a great indicator of the hate Eberle received. Eberle was one of the most loved Oiler players and probably the 3rd most popular Oiler players by Jersey sales in the last decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad