GDT: Group B - May 15 - Finland vs USA

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
There is no way we will lose this one, its crazy...i cannot understand.

Everything and i mean everything that USA tries they fail, seriously some black magic stuff going on here,
we super lucky, they super unlucky, nuts.

I'll take it, but kinda gives the wrong image of our game, ergo; lose to Denmark&Germany
We still suck, but we are lucky AF.
Yeah we have been ridiculously lucky in this game, but you have to deserve the luck by doing some great things.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
Good thing about being as tall as Anttila is you dont get concussions very often.

The bad thing is that I have clearly noticed that refs allow him to get cross checked and roughed much more than the other Finns.

Anttila skates lurched over, if he ever gets hit by a player of his own size he is going to get hurt.

Reactions: Ippenator

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Tolvanen missed a similar shot not so long ago. Tolvanen's accuracy is very suspect from what I've seen throughout this season.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
The bad thing is that I have clearly noticed that refs allow him to get cross checked and roughed much more than the other Finns.

Anttila skates lurched over, if he ever gets hit by a player of his own size he is going to get hurt.
I have noticed this too. Reminds me a bit of Buffs situation in Winnipeg. He can be hacked and slashed and roughed by whomever without any penalties, but when he a bit even sneezes at some smaller guys, he gets right away a penalty.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad