GDT: Group B - May 15 - Canada vs Germany

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Pretty bad Team Canada this year. Only one line is going all tournament. McDavid looking like he doesn't want to get injured and still the best player on the ice by far.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
This teams offense is Mcdavid and then ...................hope for something from someone else.

I don't get it, the talent is there for all 4 lines to roll.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Pretty bad Team Canada this year. Only one line is going all tournament. McDavid looking like he doesn't want to get injured and still the best player on the ice by far.
I don't see anything from his play suggesting he is looking to avoid anything out there, it's regular mcd play just like he does in the N.H.L

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I don't see anything from his play suggesting he is looking to avoid anything out there, it's regular mcd play just like he does in the N.H.L
Maybe it just looks like it to some people because the bigger ice makes it easier for him to avoid contact.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Are they actually pumping in all of that crowd noise like the chanting and singing?

I've noticed this every game I've watched; there might be a handful of fans in the arena but a big boisterous chorus of fans singing... and I've yet to see them pan the cameras to any of these groups of people who are doing the chanting.

I also only remember this in third periods but i might have just not been paying close enough attention.

Canuckistani

Mar 15, 2014
Toronto
Canada had better bring an entirely different level of play to the QF. As it stands I don't fancy their odds vs Sweden or Russia.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Are they actually pumping in all of that crowd noise like the chanting and singing?

I've noticed this every game I've watched; there might be a handful of fans in the arena but a big boisterous chorus of fans singing... and I've yet to see them pan the cameras to any of these groups of people who are doing the chanting.

I also only remember this in third periods but i might have just not been paying close enough attention.

No, they're not. It's the Europeans, they're loud as f***. I swear I've been to three soccer games since I've began living here, left each one half-deaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->