GDT: Group B - May 13 - Germany vs Finland

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
The Finns don t want to win this group? In QF is maybe SUI an easier opponent as the other big 3.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
The Finns don t want to win this group? In QF is maybe SUI an easier opponent as the other big 3.
Since we seem to be struggling against these middle-tier opponents, maybe a tougher challenge is exactly what we need.

Blasb

Feb 27, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
This is quite pathetic to watch. Finland NT nowadays has no fighting spirit. Losing to denmark and now most likely losing to germany. What a joke this team is....

Reactions: Ippenator

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
This team is very bipolar. Is it the back-to-backs or what, how do they look slower and more lethargic against Denmark and Germany than Canada?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Nice. Where are you from?
Well i saw someone with the Prussian flag here, so i had the idea this Forum needs some saxon too.
I'm from Satakunta province, Finland. We got a bear flailing at stuff.
340px-Satakunta.vaakuna.svg.png

Reactions: Loffer

Vohaul

Jan 24, 2017
Absolutely disgusted by the crappy passing and effort level by Finland in this game.. I didn't expect a blowout in this game but they're just playing bad at moment.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Since we seem to be struggling against these middle-tier opponents, maybe a tougher challenge is exactly what we need.
Okay thank you for this information. Then they can to lose vs US too. The group stage is over now for the Finns. No strains more! Energy save! ;)!

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Everybody here sure knows Jani Tuppurainen, the product of Muhos Jääklubi.
Legend.
Such a shame he went astray to the Jyväskylä area though.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Googled using "razor". Tho, makes no damn difference. Some instrumentals are needed in 3rd to make it work, anyway.

I mean it kind of look like a laryngoscope - an instrument used to intubate patients who cant breathe. I thought you were going along those lines :laugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Start playing, Lions, or we'll google for more ****.

Reactions: Se829ne

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Just tuned in. Nothing much to miss or watch in this one, I reckon.

If I could find at Netflix or where not (if there were such) a lush and luscious movie telling a story, say, about an epic (if fictive) battle between formidable Heiliges Römisches Reich, The Holy Roman Empire and a strange language speaking strange and insignificant forest tribe from Ultima Thule I would turn this lame showdown off and change to an enjoyment cinematographique but no, I will stay staring at the lazy ice ballet since otherwise I were a bad fan, if not a bad man. Also, as noted, there is such a luring movie nowhere to be seen, I mean a quality pseudo-historic flick , colourful, noisy and exuberant - which takes you from the first scene on to a fascinating escapist other world, other time of , say, early Middle Ages where and when forests were huge high and holy spruce cathedrals full of big game of boars, bears, deer and elk (also bloodthirsty wolf packs were a constant threat to a lonely traveler) - wild beasts and forbidden deities, embodiment of frightening awesome beauty - and low people. the mob, looked and sounded only dirty, vulgar and ragged, while noble men on the backs of their haughty high horses acted in ways greedy, treacherous and excessive and the fight scenes were the definition of gore and brutality with no presence of grace, mercy or god.

But no, here I am still. And apparently the second period went by unnoticed and The Holy Germanic Empire has an upper hand with the score 2-1; as expected but the feisty, resolute Finns are still in the fight and might even surprise as the audience silently hopes. It would follow the convention of the genre.

Oh, the 3rd period it is...

Reactions: Namejs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->