GDT: Group B - May 12 - Denmark vs Korea

ThaiTanicDK

Oct 26, 2016
I dont even know what to say. I hope Ehlers yells at the boys in the break cuz they need a wake up call.

We just cant play hockey when we are the big favorites, we always look scared or nervous

Reactions: QuietContrarian

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Dont celebrate you idiots.

you dont deserve to f***ing celebrate.. Oh god the names I wanna call this team right now.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Oh and, bye bye QF.

Latvia are gonna crush this Danish team.

They are not going to get crushed by Latvia, not like this anyway. When we are supposed to be way better, we get cocky, sloppy and lazy. This mentality here is why we are stuck at world ranking 14 and not 8-10.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
They are not going to get crushed by Latvia, not like this anyway. When we are supposed to be way better, we get cocky, sloppy and lazy. This mentality here is why we are stuck at world ranking 14 and not 8-10.
If Denmark play like that, they most definitely will crumble against Latvia.

As you know I didnt grow up in Denmark, so I am not stuck with the usual mentality, but I have never cheered for a more frustrating team.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
If Denmark play like that, they most definitely will crumble against Latvia.

As you know I didnt grow up in Denmark, so I am not stuck with the usual mentality, but I have never cheered for a more frustrating team.

My point is, they are not going to play like this against Latvia. They might still lose to them, but it will not be with this pathetic attitude.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Serious, very serious question, is it possible these guys drank last night? Not only are they playing bad, they look hella slow, they cant catch a pass, they are falling like peewee players, even Freddy looks groggy.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I am going to crack open a beer, and rewatch F1 from today, and look forward to game 1 of the WCF tonight.

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
Well, we're ahead, so I guess that's something. Still not a good effort by the Danes.

Btw, what happened to Jesper Jensen Aabo? Why is Frederik Storm serving his penalty? Were obviously not getting any info on that here in the arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->