GDT: Group B • May 3 • Canada 4, Switzerland 3 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
not this time!

I had the impression that if canada had a better goaltender last year at the WHC, they would have also won that game... at least two bad goals by mason if I remember correctly!

still I hope for a surprise, but it`s not important to win these group-stage games. win the important games - like the 1/4-final for once, please! :amazed:
mee too !! pleaaaase

xDerekRx

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Did anyone else see during the USA/Norway game that VERSUS would be carrying the Canada/Swiss game?

Not so far it seems...

Robbymac

May 18, 2010
Newton, IA

Pitlick*

Wow, this is what I feared. It's Chris Mason circa 2009 all over again.

I hope Bernier gets a chance.

Reimer's such a nice guy I'd love to see him do well, but he might have the worst glove hand in pro hockey.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Wow, this is what I feared. It's Chris Mason circa 2009 all over again.

I hope Bernier gets a chance.

Reimer's such a nice guy I'd love to see him do well, but he might have the worst glove hand in pro hockey.

Were you just waiting for that or something? He's done nothing but play well and you are being a drama queen

nahcmo

Mar 2, 2011
The WHC would be so much more enjoyable if it weren't for those annoying whistles/screeches from the crowd on occasion. :(

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
swiis are good at rolexing their system, canada just not working hardenogh.

The Angry Teatowel

@AngryTeatowel
Aug 11, 2009
Kent, UK
www.eurolanche.com
Pleased to see Diaz get the goal. Bizarrely, his shots from acute angles are better than from the point. I'm an EV Zug fan and have been a season ticket holder for the last 3 years. He's somewhat hesitant to shoot from the point, preferring to pass. But when he pinches (which he does well) and skates around behind the net, he generally gets a half decent shot off from a tight angle and will occasionally score from it as he seems to surprise the goalie.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
How does Leonardo Genoni look? I signed him in my sim league this year hoping he'll get picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad