Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Disappointed to see that Duchene didn't register a point in a 9 goal blowout
how did he look on the ice? I didn't get a chance to watch the game

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
But at the expense of whom? All four lines are doing their jobs, and if you look at the ice time it's reflecting that. You don't have a typical NHL fourth line that only plays 8 minutes, so you're not going to have a top line playing 18-20 minutes either. At least not yet, maybe later in the tournament.

Tavares/Skinner have been the most productive players, not only in terms of points but in terms of domination. They have owned the ice. There are offensive lines getting four more minute per game and not creating anywhere near the amount of offense or turnovers those two are.

Ladd/Clutterbuck/Zajac are averaging 14.5 minutes per game each. Tavares and Skinner are averaging 12.5.

How can you argue against that? I'm sure Ken Hitchcock is smart enough to make the necessary adjustments. It's time to do that.

Barzilla

Sep 16, 2009
Dirty O
Tavares/Skinner have been the most productive players, not only in terms of points but in terms of domination. They have owned the ice. There are offensive lines getting four more minute per game and not creating anywhere near the amount of offense or turnovers those two are.

Ladd/Clutterbuck/Zajac are averaging 14.5 minutes per game each. Tavares and Skinner are averaging 12.5.

How can you argue against that? I'm sure Ken Hitchcock is smart enough to make the necessary adjustments. It's time to do that.

Hitchcock hates young players. That is a fact. He would have crosby on the 3rd line probably...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad